Batch MDaemon Mailbox Migration to PST, PDF, O365, Exchange, Gmail/G Suite
Are you searching a way out for MDaemon mailbox migration to PST or in a different saving file format? If yes, then you are at perfect place, all your worries will end up here! The blog is here providing a precise solution i.e. MDaemon Converter, all-in-one utility with easy operable environment and multiple saving options.
MDaemon is a popular groupware messaging server launched for Microsoft Windows. It was first designed and introduced by Alt-N Technologies. It is a Windows supportive email app and a collaboration of Server, WorldClient and Desktop application. It offers heaps of features such as SSL and TLS encryption, spam filters, data sharing support etc. However, in spite of its so much popularity, still users are moving into different applications that are more advance provides flexibility to users such as Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, Thunderbird and more.
Undoubtedly, MDaemon is a great email application but it is suitable for small-scale organizations where users limit are 20-30. Moreover, if a user limit exceeds then it can result in data loss as well as data corruption. Thus, many users are preferring Outlook email client which delivers more enhanced functions and user-friendly GUI as well as guarantees data security. On the other side, Office 365, Exchange, Gmail/G Suite etc. are cloud-based applications, they are platform independent, reliable and secure to access. A user can open and view the data from these apps anywhere at any time. Also, they are highly known for managing the database in a large number. Therefore, many users are performing the migration. Now, the question arises how to do MDaemon mailbox migration. The answer is provided in the further section. Check it out!
Method 1. MDaemon Connector for Outlook for MDaemon Mailbox Migration
The method is divided into two stages:
- Downloading and Installing MDaemon Connector for Outlook
- Adding Outlook Connector to Outlook Profile
Step 1. Downloading and Installing MDaemon Connector for Outlook
- Open MDaemon email client and login to your account.
- Click Options >> Outlook Connector and download
- Now, choose desired location to save downloaded file.
- After file is downloaded, click file having name exe and install it.
Step 2. Adding Outlook Connector to Outlook Profile
A process comes of synchronizing data between MDaemon and Outlook. The steps added in the process varies as per Outlook edition a user is using. Follow the steps to synchronize MDaemon database with Outlook:
- Go to Start, click Settings and select Control Panel.
- Select and click Mail, navigate to Show Profiles and hit Add.
- Provide name for profile in Profile Name and press OK.
- Click option of Manual setup or additional server types and hit Next.
- Select Other option, go to Outlook Connector and hit Next.
- Set options in User Information Section.
- Set options in your Account Settings.
- Click Test Account Settings. If results are favourable, click OK.
- Now, go to main window of Profile Manager. Choose option of Always use this profile and click OK.
Now, Outlook is all prepared in performing MDaemon data synchronization in real time. During the process, a user can make use of Outlook emails, contacts, distribution lists, calendars and other features with MDaemon email server. But it is not suitable for lot of users as later it can cause trouble.
Drawbacks of MDaemon Connector for Outlook
- Running two apps at the same time can slowdown system performance.
- Internet connectivity of high speed is necessary for error-free synchronization.
- Inappropriate step execution can cause high chance of data loss.
- Changes in MDaemon will automatically highlight in Outlook.
Method 2. MDaemon Converter for Direct MDaemon Mailbox Migration Process
MDaemon Converter is an easy and reliable technique that is recently launched by CubexSoft. The application possesses user-friendly operational steps that any user and organization can use for migrating MDaemon mailboxes. The software securely performs batch MDaemon mailbox migration to PST, PDF, Office 365, Exchange, Gmail, G Suite and more. MDaemon Converter included direct functionality when moving MDaemon to cloud. A user only need to provide the destination login details and the tool will then precisely performs the entire process with emails, contacts, calendar etc. Follow the steps to know the working:
- Run MDaemon Converter on any Windows OS.
- Click Select File or Select Folder to load MDaemon files/folder as per need. When done, press Next.
- Software displays the list of MDaemon items in hierarchical structure with checkboxes. You can select or deselect them for selective file conversion. Click Next.
- Choose the desired saving file type or account from Select Saving option.
- Set the sub-options such as filters, naming option
- Finally, click Convert button to start MDaemon mailbox migration.
- Process will finish by displaying a message “Process Completed Successfully”. Click OK to exit.
CubexSoft MDaemon Converter is a direct and recommended procedure for MDaemon mailbox migration process. It has plethora of features that one can opt and apply accordingly for desired output. Moreover, you can use the freeware edition of the tool to check the software working by migrating first 25 files per MDaemon item free of cost.
The blog provided two different ways to migrate MDaemon mailboxes into multiple file types or cloud servers. Method 1 is a technical way out, requires lot of knowledge and even does not guarantee accurate output. Whereas Method 2 delivers direct migration support and in few seconds migrates the entire MDaemon data with exact formatting and attributes.