Time to Resolve The Growing Demand of Enteral Nutrition Prior Authorization
The market opportunity for enteral nutrition is significantly rising with the increase in the number of old age peoples. Survey and research also say that the enteral nutrition market could even hit $1.52 billion by 2022 for the increasing demand. Growing at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1 percent from $1.15 billion in 2015 to $1.52 billion by 2022, the annual market in the United States for pumps and pump sets which are the part of enteral nutrition is currently $250 million.
Though the old age peoples being the primary group that requires the help of enteral nutrition, there are a variety of patients that requires enteral nutrition too. Starting from the people who are been discharged from hospitals, stroke, premature birth cancer etc.
Apart from the above reasons, there is also a shift from acute hospital care to a community-based approach and even the benefits of enteral nutrition are not seen in patients receiving parenteral nutrition thus giving ample reasons for the rise of enteral nutrition. This is why to overcome the rising demand for enteral nutrition and enteral nutrition prior authorization, healthcare providers consider outsourcing as the best alternative solution.
PriorAuth Online The Best Operational Extension to Resolve your Enteral Nutrition Prior Authorization:
‘PriorAuth Online’ powered by Sunknowledge Services Inc is a specialized prior authorization platform for all authorization initiation, approval and follow-up. Focusing on closing all the authorization problems and gaps faster and effectively following all the authorization rules and regulations, PriorAuth Online experts ensure 100% prior authorization submission on the same day. Increasing the authorization rate by 1.5-2x, our PriorAuth Online experts also ensure a 24-48hr turnaround time in case of rejection or denial.
Step PriorAuth Online Follows for Successful Enteral Nutrition Prior Authorization Process:
- Gather of vital information on medical procedure, patient, and provider
- Verify and validating the prior auth request with effective payer side communication
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Initiate the auth request based on the payer mandates
- checking the auth status
- Collating relevant documents from the ordering physicians/follow up
- Providing additional information if any
- update the auth income in the PM/Billing system
- 99.9% accuracy rate with a complete operational transparency
- Robust reporting according to the client’s protocol
- Exceptional highest productivity metrics at a low price with no extra hidden charges
- No-cost dedicated account manager
- $1 million Hiscox/Geico Insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & commission
- We bear all costs of transition during your migration from the old vendor
- No binding contracts
So be a part of our more than 100s clientele list and enjoy seamless operational transparency and financial upliftment for your enteral nutrition prior authorization, with a service charge as low as $7 per hour. For more information, get in touch with our PriorAuth Online experts over a ‘no commitment call’.