Which treatment is best for diabetes?
Ayurveda doesn’t regard diabetes as a disease that could be cured by medicine or any dietary regime. Madhumeha or diabetes is considered to be a Maha Rog in Ayurveda. If not treated on time, it could lead to various other complications in the body such as kidney failure, pain in the joints, impotency, eye problems, and many others. According to the best ayurvedic doctor for diabetes, this disease happens to be a metabolic disorder and it cannot merely be treated by controlling your sugar levels.
Thus, Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes is aimed at the rejuvenation of the body with an aim to not only balance the sugar levels but also to make sure that no further complication is caused in your overall health.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes:
According to the Ayurvedic doctor for diabetes in Delhi, the treatment of diabetes could range from internal herbal medication to purifying all the Panchkarma procedures like Virechana, Vamana, Vasti, etc. based on the severity of the condition in your body. Ayurveda makes the use of natural remedies that are intended to increase the sensitivity of insulin of type 4 glucose receptors, thereby reducing the resistance to insulin and enhancing its secretion along with the regeneration of beta cells.
Ayurvedic sugar doctor in Delhi has laid down the following management approaches in the treatment of diabetes using Ayurveda:
- The use of different preparations made using green gram, barley, old rice, drum stick, bitter gourd, fenugreek, snake gourd, cucumber, Triphala, etc. are used as a preventive measure for all the patients suffering from borderline diabetes.
- Daily regimen as well as ritucary forms an important part of the treatment.
- Ayurvedic doctor for diabetes in Delhi recommends a regular performance of exercise such as brisk walking, swimming, etc. to stay fit and healthy.
- Regular use of Rasayana drugs such as Amalakai rasayana is recommended by many Ayurvedic doctors.
- Restriction in terms of the use of sugar products, fried food, and dairy products is recommended by the doctors. These doctors also suggest restrictions in the use of several types of wine, too much use of oil, clarified butter, meat, etc.
The best Ayurvedic doctor for diabetes has laid down the following medical approaches to address the condition:
- Nidana parivarjana which means avoidance of sweets, tubers, dairy products, soft drinks, fried foods, and sweet fruits.
- If the patient happens to be obese, then the use of bio-cleansing therapies such as Vamana, Virechana, or Vasti shall be performed under the instructions and supervision of a qualified physician of Ayurveda. If the patient is lean then only, palliative therapy is recommended.
- In terms of drug therapy in Ayurveda, most of the drugs indicated in diabetes might act of the beta cell of the pancreas, thereby increasing the production as well as the sensitivity of insulin in the body.
Different yoga practices also contribute to fight with the condition of diabetes by the way of improving the stimulation of the pancreas along with its functions. The yoga poses such as Pavanmuktasana, Katiichakrasana, Tdasana, Bhastrika, Kunjala, Vastra Dhauti, etc. are helpful.