When to call Professional Plumbing Service in Common Plumbing Problems
Plumbing is one part of a home of any civilized construction which is both necessary and gives a sense of sophistication. When we go to some rural areas in India, you can still see many households have a common water source in the village from where water is drawn and have to be carried to their houses. An efficient plumbing system ensures this relaxation. We don’t have to go outside for water. An effective plumbing system helps ensure the safe delivery of water. The plumbing provides clean water usage to the functional areas of the house like the kitchen and bathroom. Staying in cities like Bangalore, it’s unthinkable to survive without a plumbing system.
Normally in India, we see homeowners or renters can be reluctant to hire professional plumbing services nearby them in case of any small problems. They try to fix it on their own. It’s not denied that many times, a small toilet clog or slow drainage only needs little work and a plunger to take care of the problem. However, when the issue is bigger it needs to be acknowledged by professionals. Sometimes when you are trying to repair some common issues like licking toilets or changing faucets it might lead to bigger problems instantly. Let’s look at some of the common plumbing problems that you come face to face some time or other:
1. Low Water Pressure – It is one of the most common problems faced by people. When we would be expecting water gushing out of the nozzles or showerhead, it just drips drops and cleaning or washing anything takes a lifetime for you. Most of the time, it is not related to your plumbing system but the water supply from the municipality. However, sometimes it might be a break in the main pipe or it might be a sediment deposit in the faucets. Generally, these deposits come from the minerals that come with the supplied water. Most of the faucets in your kitchens and bathrooms are easily removable. In case you have a mineral deposit case, you can simply open the faucets and soak it overnight in a vinegar solution. Any other problem should be made known to the professionals and you should search for plumbers in Bangalore.
2. Dripping Faucets – Have you ever experienced going to sleep with a dripping faucet in the kitchen or bathroom near to your bedroom? The tripping noise is irritating enough, but most importantly have you ever thought how much water is wasted just by these single drops. These single drops make gallons of water which eventually go down the drain. Why does it happen? Well, water that is supplied has tremendous pressure that pushes it forward and taps have a rubber or silicone-based washers or discs that become stiff or torn down or dislocated over time. In case the leak has been going on for a longer time, the safety valve may have become corroded which is an indication of more repair and calling up professional plumbing services in Bangalore.
3. Trickling Toilet – Does your toilet shows an all-time flow of water into the flush or does not behave after flushing? It might be time for the flapper valve to be changed or repaired as it might not be fitting anymore. You can change it on your own if you are handy. But if the problem continues, there is a possibility of silent leakage. You can add a few drops of food coloring to the water detect the leakage and then explore the best plumbers online in Bangalore for expert help.
4. Leaking Pipes – Most pipe connections leak at the joints where there might be breakage or clogging making the pressure of water to push outside of the pipes. Whatever the cause may be, leakage is a costly affair. Sometimes corroding of pipes can also lead to leakage. Here, you need to install new ones altogether. The installation might seem very easy, just sometime even that might be tricky and should be left out for pros to handle it.
5. Clogged or Slow Drainage – When you see water in your tub, toilet or sink is taking a long time to dispose of, generally, you can see rubbish accumulated at the end of the pipe. You can simply clean out the debris which can be a clump of hair or fallen bottle cap with a pair of tweezers. If the clogging continues on a daily basis, it might be time for hiring professional plumbers online.