Top Indian Dresses Trends that Deserve your Attention
Indian dresses enjoy a considerable share of popularity among women. So, women and girls, cannot have enough of the huge collection of Indian dresses whether from online portals or from shops. You can order the latest Indian dresses online at Lashkaraa or from other online portals and tap onto some lucrative deals. Yes! Some of the portals offer huge discounts and some others offer things like free shipping that you simply cannot resist. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start this style journey and go through a plethora of designs that you can wear for formal and informal occasions. A casual date with your BFFs? You can try the high low salwar suit and steal quite a few glances! How about strutting your stuff at the next wedding you attend? Our pick is a lehenga with a modern chic twist. Yes, you can pair your lehenga with an off shoulder crop top and become the cynosure of the gathering! Let’s take a look at some on-going trends that are rocking the ethnic fashion world.
Top Indian Dresses Trends Rocking the Fashion Circuit
With so many trends doing the rounds, it is a tough choosing the kind of dresses that suits your body and your preferences. Let’s cock a snook at old boring dresses and breathe some fashion fervor into our jaded wardrobes. After all, it deserves to be rehauled from time to time. So, sit back and enjoy this fashion-forward joyride! Some cool outfit inspiration to save you from making a face-palming faux pas!
1. Kurta Dresses – Love the ethnic touch on dresses! That’s right your kurtas gets a modern swag! Long kurtas never looked so good. If it is anti-fit and you would love to add some structure then cinch your waistline with a belt. Wear your fav mojris with this one and a satchel to complete the look. Don’t forget your warpaint, in this case, a little bit of kohl and a lipstick! And….you are ready to face anything! Dressing well, they say is the best revenge!
2. Awesome Angrakhas – They are back in the reckoning! Think, wrap dresses, well what wrap dresses is to western outfits, angrakhas is to ethnic outfits and we are loving this not-so-new trend. You can make the style of your own, by what you choose to wear it with. Our pick is chic palazzos and cool dhoti pants.
3. Lehenga it right – This is one style that everyone is lapping up, right from celebrities to your friendly fashionista neighbor. You can wear your kurta with contrast colored lehengas and pair it with stunning Phulkari dupattas. Keep the sass game high by going oh-so-bold in your color choices.
4. Churidar with the saree – It is as quirky as it sounds but we say bring it on! We have seen some of our favorite Bollywood stars donning this style like no tomorrow. Well, you can’t beat them but you know what you can join them! Don’t forget to add the belt to give the impression of a tiny waistline. Also, when it comes to choosing the right blouse, ensure, it’s not a boring one! Experiment more to make the most of the look. Off shoulder, ruffled, cold shoulders, pick your choice and rock your pant-saree look.
5. Ruffled lehengas – We love ruffles on our sleeves and we love ruffles on our lehengas too. The extra waves add some much-needed spunk to the traditional outfit and we aren’t complaining! What we want, though, to give our dress that extra twist by creating a fusion look. Yes, you can wear your ruffled skirt with a classic, crisp white shirt. It is fusion fashion done right!
6. Sharara sharara – Sorry, whenever we think of sharara we have to sing that song! But, we love the fact that it has made a stupendous comeback. Browsing through the celebrity pictures on insta will tell you the same! You can either pair your shararas with a traditional kurta or you can wear it a western off-shoulder top. It looks like a match made in heaven!
7. Printed sarees – Prints are in and how! As they say, there is never a case of too many prints. So, this season whether it is a cocktail party or a casual gathering, flaunting your svelte self in printed sarees is in, also there are so many prints to choose from, floral, polka dot to the latest animal print in general and snakeskin print in particular, prints are summery and on-so-cool.
8. Kurtas with different types of bottom wear – It is 2019 now, so traditional salwar has become passe, now if you want fuss-free, trendy bottom wear then, you can try these different types of pants such as cigarette pants, bellbottoms or parallel pants. These are easy-breezy options are super stylish! These anti-fit options can also be worn with Western tops too.
9. Monochrome love – Monochrome has never looked so good till now! Black and white prints in digital prints look bold and beautiful. Whether in sarees or kurtas these colors stand out amongst a riot of colors. You can add a pop of color with your monochrome outfits, a bold red with a black and white saree, fuschia shoes with kurtas, printed shoes a monochrome ethnic skirt or lehenga.
10. Fringe it out – Yes, fringes are still making a hullabaloo in the fashion arena from last year. They add a stylish touch to your total look. Instead of going for a complete fringe look, add bits and pieces of it in your outfits. If you are wearing a saree you can opt for a blouse with fringes. They add a certain amount of texture and interest value to your outfit.
Make sure you add these top scene-stealing Indian dress trends into your wardrobe and enjoy a stylish year ahead. Stack em’ up good and flaunt the stylish diva in you! Now, is the time to make the most of these super stylish trends.