How to stop auto login for PayPal in chrome on mac?
It is important for you to understand that the Paypal login information might be stored in the web browser and you might not realize it. Furthermore, the Google payments might also be connected with the Paypal login account that you access. Both features are handy for the users who shop online keeping in mind the cybersecurity protocols. You should consider the automatic login or the checkout process and you will be able to do the payments instantly without logging in every time. However, if anyone gains access to your devices, he or she can easily make purchases via your Paypal account. There is much more we have discussed in this article, to stop the scammers who try to hack Paypal accounts.
How Auto login for Paypal works?
The Paypal sign-in has an automatic login system that is known as One Touch. It is made for the shoppers online who want instant and secured payments to be done while checkout. This system came to light as it was seen that there is a tedious task to enter the credentials of the credit card information and it can be challenging too if you forget the password of the account. However, despite many benefits, the Auto-login for Paypal can sometimes allow hackers to breach your account details. So, you need to stop auto login for PayPal in chrome on mac and Windows 10 (whichever you are using) to access the Paypal login account. In the sections below the step are elaborated.
How to turn off auto login for PayPal in chrome on mac?
Be it a Mac or Windows 10, the steps to turn off auto login for PayPal in chrome are as follows:
- First of all, you have to visit the Paypal login page.
- Now, tap on the “PayPal” tab.
- After this, select the gear icon on the upper side of the window.
- Tap on the “Security” from the tab on-screen.
- Just select the “One Touch” option for auto-login at checkout.
- Now, tap on the “Edit” option that is next to the “Stay logged in for faster purchases” option.
- You have to click the Logout device or turn off the One Touch on all the devices.
- Here, PayPal sign-in users can disconnect any web browser that is connected to the account.
- Select the option labeled as “Opt-Out” that is next to the web browser to disconnect with the Paypal login account.
- After you choose to opt-out, Paypal will confirm your choice by flashing the “Autologin is turned off for all devices” message on-screen.
We hope that this article has provided the proper set of instructions to be followed by the users in order to stop auto login for PayPal in chrome on mac via the Paypal login website. However, if you have queries left related to the topic then you can always visit the Paypal official website and get assistance.