How to print your own wedding invitations: 10 things to know?
Wedding Invitations are always special and close to the heart. While nothing beats a hand written or hand painted card and handmade card, still in this busy world we have to find ways and means to find your dream wedding invite. Here are some simple things that will help one to find the perfect wedding invitation for their dream wedding.
- Start Early: The moment the date and venue is fixed, start looking out for your dream wedding invite. Do not make the mistake of waiting till the start moment to find same as then you will not have adequate time and might have to make a compromised decision. That is not all, many designer cards also take some time to be made, so ensure that you start early.
- Keep an eye on the budget: When you are making the wedding budget, ensure that you allocate some funds to wedding cards also. It is important as invites are at times costly and hence need to have a separate fund allocation for same.
- Check what is in Vogue: Each year there are various trends dictating the wedding invitations. Keep an eye on the Trending wedding cards for the year to actually zero onto one that matches your style and budget.
- Keep the theme: This is the era of theme weddings. If you too are having one, then ensure that your wedding invite is also made as per the theme. Please note that you wedding invite gives one a peak into what to expect at the wedding day.
- Choose the color scheme: Ensure that the color of the wedding invite is as per the colors that will be used on the wedding day.
- Get Personalized cards: When you are investing in a designer wedding card, ensure that you find one that is personalized. Ask your designer to include motifs or prints of your liking to add your personal touch to same.
- Design a logo: Take professional help to design a logo for the wedding card. A logo with the first initials of the couple is in vogue and looks classy on the card.
- Choose the material with care: Wedding cards can be made with various materials like- silk, fabric, paper, velvet and so on. Choose one that goes with your design as well as the theme of the wedding.
- Select a good quality printer: When you are printing a wedding card ensure that you choose one that is heavy and glossy. This will ensure that the card looks good.
- Choose accessories: You can also accessorize your cards by adding a ribbon or bow to tie same and so on. These small add ons make a difference.
The above are 10 simple things that you can keep in mind when printing your own wedding invite.