Free Download IIT JEE study material
Here is your free access to IIT JEE Study Material. The materials are designed by highly experienced faculty, who have applied tremendous effort and put a lot of energy, time to give you a well-structured material. It covers all the important facts, formulas, and concepts that are included in the latest syllabus.
What is JEE Exam?
Joint Entrance Examination [JEE] is a National level engineering entrance examination conducted to facilitate admissions into numerous undergraduate technical courses. The courses are offered in reputed colleges like NITs, IITs, IIITs, etc. This exam is considered as the toughest exam in India. The exam is conducted in two levels: JEE Main & JEE Advanced.
What are the benefits of IIT JEE Study Material?
Disha Publication has received great appreciation for providing the best study material for the JEE exams. Students and various institutes have acknowledged quality and errorless solutions. Besides, it’s systematic and well-structured concepts are effective for understanding.
Here are other such benefits:
- The experts have designed with the objective to provide an overall understanding of concepts like Theorems, derivations, and formulas. You will love the step-by-step and practical application of problem-solving skills in the simplest ways.
- The study material clears your basics and guides you to tackle all problems through the advanced level.
- It provides enough strategies to crack all engineering exams JEE Mains, BITSAT, JEE Advanced, VITEEE.
- The study materials are supported with all-round practical guidelines, tips and shortcut techniques to solve all difficult conceptual problems for JEE Exams.
- The practice papers are designed with the aim to develop in you, time management, speed, and accuracy. Practice and see the difference in your preparation. Analyze your weakness, and strengthen the concepts.
- It is one-stop solutions/clarification to all your doubts.
Are questions repeated in all JEE?
Yes. Most questions are repeated in the JEE exams. If you go through the past 15 years’ questions of all JEE Exams, there will be a great similarity to the pattern of questions. It is a great source of practice paper.
How many times the IIT JEE exam can be given?
As per the NTA norms, a candidate can attempt JEE exam twice in a particular academic session. But, on the basis of the age prescribed, a candidate can appear for 3 consecutive years.
Is NCERT study material enough for JEE Exam?
Yes, it is sufficient for JEE Exam. Most questions are related to the NCERT level, and there is always a tendency to ignore it. It is highly helpful to learn the basics, and score high in a given JEE exam.
Is the JEE exam hard?
Yes. JEE Exam is considered as the toughest exam in India. Along with this, the number of candidates registering for a limited number of seats makes it equally challenging. Interestingly, the number of aspirants are increasing every year.
What are the subjects included in the JEE Exam?
There are 3 primary subjects required for students to prepare for Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
When is the best time to start preparing for the JEE exams?
Earlier the better. Being the toughest examination, a strong preparation strategy is required. The vastness of the syllabus requires starting early and mastering the topics. The short duration of time cannot help in the revisions, or coverage of the syllabus.
Disha Publication provides IIT JEE advanced study material. You can check out the free samples here.
The samples give you an overview of the pattern and syllabus coverage of the JEE books. Get started today, and walk into your journey of success.