In this technological world, the use of virtual machines is increasing exponentially. The main reason for such growth is its higher utility and compatibility features. It can operate multiple operating systems and can also perform multi-tasking jobs efficiently. Its demand is increasing day-by-day for both the corporate as well as for personal uses.
Based on the usage of a virtual machine, it is pretty clear that it has several things to store on the hard drive. It saves all its files in the .vmware format. A VMware recovery tool is capable of recovering such files.
But everything has some limitations, and the same applies to virtual machines as well. It also has several limitations, which we will discuss before discussing the solution.
Limitations of Virtual Machine
- They are less efficient than real machines.
- They can not use the hardware directly. It means all operations of a virtual machine require to request access from the host OS.
- Its efficiency is dependent on the capability of the host system.
- The VMware files are more prone to corruption.
Due to such limitations, you can lose access to the virtual disk files, and hence you require a VMware recovery tool like VMDK recovery for such cases. Also, it has several features, which you can find in the next section.
Features of VMDK Recovery
Let us look at some of the salient features of the tool, which are as follows:
- VMDK recovery software is the best choice for the data recovery of a virtual machine.
- Its dual scanning mode helps you in recovering as per the corruption level.
- This VMware recovery software can save you time by auto-detecting the crucial info about the virtual machine.
- It supports both MBR & GPT table format.
- It supports all file systems like FAT & NTFS.
- The easy-to-use interface of the VMDK recovery tool makes it the favorite choice for everyone.
After getting an insight into its features, you must be looking forward to VMware’s full version download. So, let us move towards how to download the latter.
How to Free Download Full Version VMDK File Recovery Tool
Just follow the steps in an orderly manner to download the tool swiftly:
- Download and install the DRS VMDK Recovery tool.
- Depending upon the severity of corruption of VMware files, choose the desired recovery mode.
- Wait until the scanning gets completed and click on the OK button.
- Again hit the OK button and end the recovery process. You can find the recovered file in the destination folder.
I hope that you have been able to broaden your technical knowledge about virtual machines and VMware azure site recovery. Also, I hope that downloading the full version of the VMware Recovery Tool has been a pleasurable experience for you.