Checkout Updated CA Foundation Syllabus for 2019
Are you looking for CA Foundation Syllabus? Then you have landed on the right article because in this article are providing ICAI CA Foundation Updated syllabus for 2019 exams. CA Foundation exams are easy exams of the toughest course CA. There are only 4 subjects of 100 marks each which are evaluated on your basic and fundamental learning and understanding of the financial concept. CA Foundation syllabus is holistic which will help you to have a proper and conceptual understanding of the basic principles of accounting, laws, and economics. ICAI prepare up the syllabus for CA Foundation with total consideration of the current economic scenario and keep updating the course with the change and demand of the time. This year also ICAI has added some new concepts to make the CA Foundation course syllabus appropriate and compatible with the upcoming demands. This article is dedicated to know the updated Syllabus and subject of CA Foundation 2019 exams and understanding their motives and purpose. Before moving forward let us understand the complete structure of the CA foundation course,
|Subject||Total marks||Exam pattern||Syllabus pattern Knowledge( theoretical)Application(practical)|
|1)Principle and Practise of Accounting||100||Subjective||5%-20%||80%-95%|
|Business 2b)correspondence and reporting||40||Subjective||100%|
|3)Business mathematics and logical reasoning and statistics||100||Objective(MCQ)||100%|
|4b)Business and commercial knowledge||40||Objective(MCQ)||100%|
ICAI CA Foundation Syllabus for 2019
Students can download the syllabus for CA Foundation 2019 by following these steps – Go to the ICAI website Click on students tab > BOS knowledge portal Click on CA Foundation > Syllabus After this process, you will get a PDF file of the CA Foundation new syllabus.
New updates in the CA foundation syllabus :
As we have said that ICAI is progressive in bringing immediate changes in the course to make it compatible course. Find the changes for CA Foundation exam syllabus listed down. 1) Changes made in Principles and Practices of Accounting syllabus Two new topics have been added
- Average due date and account current.
- Departmental Accounts.
2)Changes made in Business Law syllabus Added new topics in Partnership Act and Companies Act
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations.
- The Companies Act, 2013 [section 1 to 22]: Important definitions, Introduction of company & corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, Conversion of company, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles, Doctrine of Indoor Management, Conversion of companies already registered, Promoters, Service of documents.
3) Changes made in Business Correspondence and Reporting syllabus The changes made in business writing skills have been stated below
|Section A||Section B||Section C|
|Comprehension Passages and Note-Making||Developing Writing Skills||Basic English Grammar|
4) Changes made in Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and statistics syllabus. Following a few topics added in Business Mathematics
- Algebra of Matrices, Inverse of a Matrix and determinants, solving system of equations using matrix method (Cramer’s rule) involving not more than 3 variables.
- The nominal rate of return
- Compound Annual growth rate (CAGR)
Logical reasoning is added to check your IQ level and no changes are made in statistic syllabus. 5) Changes made in Business Economics syllabus Following a few topics have been added
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Meaning of Business Economics
- Objectives of Business Firm- Profit Maximization, Sales Maximization, Growth Maximization.
- Business Cycles
- Meaning of Business Cycles
- Phases of Business Cycles
- Features of Business Cycles.
- Causes behind these Cycles.
Following topics have been deleted and shifted to Intermediate level in detailed basis
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
The list of amendments by ICAI for 2019 CA foundation syllabus
As we have told you updated CA Foundation syllabus, so download the syllabus and start your preparation